Monday, October 20, 2014

Favorite Product of the Month: Becca Cosmetics

Been playing with this bad boy for quite some time and I wish I could scream and tell ya'll how much I love ❤❤❤ this product!!

It's the Becca Cosmetics - North America Shimmering Skin Prefector Pressed in #RoseGold 😍😍😍

Have used this highlighter in all the 3 looks that I created in the picture and just ONE light swipe!! 😱😍 It's gorgeously pigmented and gives a beautiful sheen when applied!

If you looking to invest in a high end highlighter then check out the pressed highlighters by Becca. I can't wait to get my hands on other pressed highlighters by Becca. The liquid one #Opal used to be my go to but this one omg made it to my lifetime fav!! 

First pic has flash 😃 Any skintones can carry this off esp. Medium to Dark Skin ❤

#BeccaCosmetics #love #selfies #makupartist #productreview #photooftheday #makeupbyme

No comments:

Post a Comment