Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pinks and Blues




So this the look that I created for Ramadan and Eid special, its Summer so I decided to play around few bright colours that are trending this summer to create few Bright and Colourful looks which is perfect for Eid or any occasion for that matter <3 This is the First look :) Pinks and Blues <3

Below is the Product List that I used to create this Gorgeous Look :)

Face Base:
Primer: BodyShop's Vitamin C Skin Booster
Foundation: Stefania D'Alessandro (SD) Make Up cream foundation in Beige 01
Concealer: MAC's Studio Finish in NC 35
Finishing Powder: Kryolan's HD Powder

Eyes:
Base: MAC painterly pot in Painterly
Eye Shadows Base: Reem Ara creamy Black eyeliner 
Pigments: Kryolan Pigment in Jade
Blending Crease: Coastal Scents hot pot CM05
Inner Duct Eye Shadow: Inglot AMC Shine in 05
Highlighter : MAC Brule and Soft & Gentle

Face:
Blush: Inglot 
Highlighter: Benefit's Sun Beam, MAC's Soft and Gentle
Contour: Sephora's Sculpting Disk

Lips:
Flormor waterproof Lip Liner in No. 229 (Nude with Ink undertones)
Rimmel's Apocalips Lip Laquer in Shade Celestial

MAC Fix Plus setting Spray

I created the Head Turban look with just one shawl and it looked amazing!! This is how I made the Turban :)

Any color head/scarf cap which is easily available in any Hijab stores, I chose Light blue.

1. Wear the head scarf cap
2. Take any shawl of your choice, since my colours were blue and pink so I chose a bright Pink shawl
3. Place the shawl on the head and twist the ends till you get the twsited design and place it on the middle part of your head (as seen in picture) and pin the entire twisted shawl. 
4. Style the end of the shawl, I kept it on one of the sides and pinned it (as seen in picture)
5. Voila!! A beautiful Pink and Blue Turban :D

Hope you enjoyed the look as much as I did in creating it!! :) Do tag me if anyone of you recreate this look ...would love to see it :D

Stay Beautiful xoxo

All pictures are © 2013 copyrighted and cannot be used without the consent of the Makeup Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment